Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Pets Heads are Falling Off!


Yes, an oldie but a goodie. I have always been a huge fan of Dumb and Dumber, and to this day, I still use some of the wonderful quotes from Lloyd and Harry.

I'm super grateful for all that God has given my family and I... as you can see from my previous post, we are beyond blessed. I do have to say I've found myself thinking and even saying as of late, "Our pets HEADS are FALLING OFF!!!"...

Between our house and our health, I feel as if it's been survival mode since Juliette was born. I'm happy to say that we're all healthy (mostly, girls are only sniffling now) and there are no house horrors going on at this point. This has been an awesome week actually; Jackson has spring break. Hopefully, it will be smooth sailing for the next few months. AND, we don't really have or want any pets so there are no falling heads to worry about...

No comments: