Thursday, April 1, 2010

He's Faithful


God is faithful. God provides. I know this... often on a head level, but in this season of life it's been penetrating my heart. This morning during my prayer time, I got on my knees and prayed that Jackson would have his job for next year. There's more-- I prayed specifically (and this is the first time I've been this specific, Jackson was told he should know soon- no later than the end of the month) that he would find out today, be it God's will. Jackson just called me and told me his principal came into his room no less than 30 minutes ago to talk with him. Jackson has his job for next year.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I am so thrilled to hear this and so blessed to hear His response to your prayer in that way. It's one of those stories that will give you, me, and others more faith in praying in the future. God is so amazing and even though sometimes doesn't answer our prayers when and how we think we want - I'm so glad He did for you in this situation. PTL!!! :)
I love you and love your heart!!