Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter through Belle's Eyes


"God's not dead! Yeah! He is Al-i-i-ve!" Belle has been running around the house singing this song every day for the past week or so. I know that she is young and cannot fully comprehend all that's involved in the meaning of Easter just yet, but it is amazing how we are talking about Jesus' death and resurrection and how Belle is understanding that it is an incredible way that God chose to save us. We have this Bible, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE called the Jesus Storybook Bible, and Belle enjoys reading stories out of this book often. Lately, she's asked to read the story of Jesus' death and resurrection and she gets so excited when she sees the angel telling Mary Magdalene and the other women that Jesus is not dead anymore. Through Belle, God has given me a fresh and new song in my heart, "God's not dead! YEAH!!!! He IS ALIVE!!!"

2 comments:

Mandy Santos said...

Lily & Cailyn too! Almost daily! Its so cute. :)

Lindsey said...

That is so amazing and beautiful!! Hopefully someday I will be asking you to remind me of this book to go get! This is seriously precious.