Monday, August 4, 2008

I get 16 more years!


I can't believe that Belle is going to be 2 years old this October (actually in exactly 2 months today). I can't. In the same breath, I can't remember not having Belle in my life. She is a treasure. She has brought more joy to Jackson's and my life than we can begin to convey. Today, Jackson emailed me an article with a simple warning stating, "Read this and you will cry". He was right. I did cry.
The article is written by a mother whose daughter has just gone to college. She talks about how she misses her daughter, things will never be the same, and that she has had the privilege to pray for, live with, and enjoy her daughter for the time that God granted (18 years in her case). After I shed my tears, I felt happy because I still have 16 years of wonderful experiences with my sweet baby girl. Also, I have 2 whole months until she's a 2 years old! Here's the article:
https://internetmonk.com/archive/58612


No comments: