Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's June!?!?




As you can see, I've taken quite a break in blogging... well, a break from this year's blogging that is. I'm not quite sure when or how I'll post all the blogs that I have been thinking of, but here's what I have for now:





- May Madness- May was an insane month for the Perdues. We had a ton of celebrations- a bridal shower, 2 birthday parties, 2 baby showers, a wedding, a retirement party, and 3 graduations to cap the end of that crazy party train. I may or may not post pictures at some point...

- Juliette has about 6-7 teeth AND she did one little crawl on June 4th... :-)

- We had a wonderful vacation- we just got back last night. 6 days and 6 nights in Anaheim, CA. 2 Days at Disneyland. Lots of Daddy and Belle pool time. We got to see our good friends that moved to Glendale 2 years ago- The Kling Fam. We spent a day with Jackson's sister's family and a couple of days with my family. Wonderful memories. More pictures to come of this for sure...

- I'm going back to work! Well, part-time and only for 4 weeks, but man I feel so blessed I am a stay-at-home mom otherwise. I'll be teaching a few periods for 2 sessions at the local junior college for 4-8 graders.

- Last, but certainly not least, my mother-in-law is moving in with us. This will be a big change, but we know that God is at the center of it and we wouldn't be able to make the transition without him.

No comments: