Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Favorite Teacher





Yesterday, I had the privilege of attending Alta Vista High School's graduation (this is where Jackson works, a continuation school in Mountain View-Los Altos). It was amazing. Definitely the best graduation I've ever been to. Each student briefly shared their testimony of how they ended up at the school, and every single student had nothing but praise for the school and the school staff. Many of course shared how they might have been tough to handle, etc., but the overall tone of triumph and grace was one I've never experienced at any graduation I've attended.

Jackson is a phenomenal husband, father, and friend. I already knew he was an exceptional teacher, but it sure was great to hear about it and see living proof yesterday... Congrats on your first full year of teaching, Jax. Here's to MANY more at Alta Vista, God willing.

No comments: