Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections and Revisions


2009 has been a FULL year for me and my family.
- I taught (for the first time) 3rd grade for half of a year
- Got pregnant
- Stood up for my sister Shannon in her wedding
- Obtained my masters
- Started attending and serving at a new church
- Taught at Ohlone for Kids for the summer
- Celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary
- Joined MOPS-- a wonderful decision that has been blessing me in this stage of motherhood
- Had a beautiful, healthy girl
- Got the privilege of staying home with both of my girls for the last quarter of this year

Here are the questions that I want to answer and pose for 2009 and 2010, respectively:

Did I fall more in love with Jesus?
Did I love Jackson well?
Am I loving my daughters into the arms of Christ?
Have I taken care of what has been entrusted to me?

I believe that I love Jesus more than I did at the beginning of 2009. I pray that I will know Him, love Him, and serve Him more than I did this year in 2010. I loved Jackson well. We have grown by leaps and bounds in our communication and loving of one another. I am doing my best to show Belle and Juliette an authentic pursuit of God, although I could do more and do better. I believe that I try, but can try harder with taking care of my body, those that need Jesus around me, my finances, my time and energy, and all that God has given to me. Let's go 2010!