Friday, October 24, 2008

Can't Wait


I've always been known for my over zealous anticipation (this is a nice way of saying my impatience). When I was young, I would bribe my sisters to tell me what presents they or my parents got for me. I was agonizing over when Belle would come three weeks before she was even due. Wouldn't you know she was born a week after her due date? Patience does not come easy for most, and it certainly is a struggle for me.

Right now, I just 'can't wait':
-For my hubby and I to be full-fledged teachers and have teaching positions

I know there will always be something that I just have to have or can't wait to have, so for now, I will choose to be happy with today. I get to sport a fellow teacher's school logo polo for the last day of 'Vote No on Drugs Week', teach math and language arts lessons to an awesome third grade class, and give sweet Belle a kiss and hug when she wakes up. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jesse and Melissa said...

I have the same feelings, maybe not about kissing my child every morning but just can't wait for things to start rolling!

Melissa