Saturday, March 17, 2007

Queen Belle Elizabeth

I love my baby more than any baby in the whole wide world. She's gorgeous, sweet, fun, and most of all... she's mine. It is one of my greatest joys to see her grow. The past 5 months have gone by so fast. Here are a few things that I have noticed about Miss Belle since October '06. (1) She loves to be "in the mix. She wants to know what every one is doing and takes on somewhat of a supervisor/managerial role when others are around her. (2) She loves the camera (and of course, the camera loves her). (3) She has an independent and strong will... I love dreaming about who Belle will be and what she will do with her life. I think that she is a super star and is going to do great things.

1 comment:

Jesse and Melissa said...

Cool, I'll link your blogger to ours.