Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pregnancy Update


I'll be 7 months (28 weeks pregnant) this Friday. While a lot has happened and some days feel long, it seems like this pregnancy is whizzing by. I am so excited to hold Juliette Grace in my arms, but I am feeling pensive and reflective as her birth draws closer. Here are some of my thoughts:

- If Juliette decides to come on time, we only have a little more than 12 weeks with just the three of us in our home.
- I'm more scared of labor than I was with Belle (I guess because I know what to expect...)
- What will Juliette look like? On Friday, my doctor told me she's small (not unhealthy or anything). I told my doc that Belle was a week overdue and 6.5 pounds and my MD told me that Juliette will probably be a little baby too.
- I CAN'T believe that Belle is almost three. I remember the day she was born... (enjoy the picture above).

2 comments:

Jesse and Melissa said...

Belle looks so tiny in that picture. Can't wait for Julliet to come, glad the time has been going fast for you. Can't wait to have our little babies together!!

Melissa

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to meet her!! I remember when Belle was first born how teeny and cute she was! I'm so excited I'll be out there to see Juliette so small too!!!!! Love you!